odommobangladesh@gmail.com Banani, Dhaka


QR Based Job Application

1. It’s a QR-based job application system.

2. Read every question carefully, take your time, and fill it out on your own. This form will complete 90% of your interview; the remaining 10% will be a short face-to-face interview for final selection.

3. We are searching for skilled team members, both fresher and experienced.

4. We believe in freedom based on our mission and vision. Show your skills and advance your professional career.

5. If you face any problems or have any questions, please email hr.mojarschool@gmail.com.

Apply for "Intern" ( 4 Months )

1. Good Communication 2.

Apply for "Managment Trainee Officer- MTO" ( 12 Months )

1. Good Communication 2.